All Photos by Fotolia unless Otherwise Stated
Type your paragraph here.
Info21online.com news/contacts on Family & Lifestyle explains the Many Uses of Vinegar.
6. Clean Fireplace Bricks with undiluted vinegar.
7. Jar Containers producing an Odor, clean with vinegar and water.
8. To reduce Mineral Deposits in Pipes, Kettles, Tanks and
Radiators add a little vinegar into the system.
9. Clean Windows with vinegar and water.
10. Boil vinegar and water in pots to remove stains
11. Remove berry stains from hands with vinegar.
1. To remove stains from Stainless Steel and Chrome use a cloth dampened with vinegar.
2. To unclog and clean Drains pour boiling vinegar
down the drains.
3. To make Dishes and Glasses sparkling clean rinse
them in water and vinegar.
4. Walls covered with Dust and Mildew and has an
Odor, wash down with a cloth soaked in vinegar.
5. Want to keep your Bread Box and Food Containers smelling fresh and clean, wash them with a cloth dampened with vinegar.
1. Paint adheres to Galvanized Metal better if it has been wiped with vinegar.
2. If you have sagging Cane Chairs, sponge them with a solution of 1/2 water and 1/2 vinegar. Then place the chairs
outside in the hot sun to dry.
3. Adding half a teaspoon full of vinegar per quart of Patching Plaster allows you more time to work the plaster before
1. Vinegar promotes Skin Health: rub on tired or sore or swollen areas of your skin also for chapped hands and cracked
2. For Weight loss, vinegar helps prevent fat accumulating in the body.
3. Skin Burns apply ice cold vinegar immediately for relief fast. This will also prevent burn blisters.
4. For Respiratory Congestion, bring a pot full of steaming hot water and several spoonfuls of vinegar to inhale
a vapor mist to clear the congestion.
5. As an Arthritis tonic use 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey and add to a glass full of water
and drink several times throughout the day as a tonic and treatment.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with cold water can be used as a Thirst Quenching Drink.
7. Cold vinegar relieves Sunburn.
1. Rub vinegar on the cut end of your uncooked Ham to prevent Mold.
2. To give your Home Baked Bread that shiny Crust, take your bread out of the oven and brush the crusts of your bread
with vinegar and place them back in the oven to finish baking resulting in shiny new crusts.
3. For Fluffier Rice add 1 teaspoon of vinegar to your cooking water.
4. Olives and Pimentos will keep indefinitely if covered with vinegar and refrigerated.
5. Marinate tough Meat overnight to tenderize
6. Want Fluffier Meringues, add a teaspoon of vinegar to your 3 egg whites when you beat them.
7 For an exceptional Pie Crust add one tablespoon of vinegar to your pastry recipe.
8 To keep Cauliflower white add one spoonful of vinegar to the boiling water.
9. To keep Stored Cheese fresh longer, wrap in a vinegar soaked cloth and keep in a sealed container.
10. When boiling Eggs, add a teaspoon of vinegar to stop the white
leaking out of a cracked egg.
11. When poaching Eggs add a teaspoon of vinegar to the water to
12. When cooking Fruit add a spoonful of vinegar to enhance the
13. When boiling Ham add vinegar to the water to improve flavor
and diminish the salty taste.
14. Add vinegar to your Fryer to eliminate a greasy taste.
15. Avoid Cabbage odor by adding vinegar to the cooking water.
16. Add a tablespoon full of vinegar to Fruit Gelatin to hold it firm.
17. Soak Fish in vinegar and water before cooking for a sweeter, tender taste.
18. Steep your favorite Herb in vinegar until you have a pleasing taste and
19. Prevent discoloration of peeled Potatoes by adding a few drops of vinegar to the water and this will keep the potatoes
fresh for days in the fridge.
20. Make Homemade Sour Cream with 1 teaspoon vinegar, 1/4 cup of skim milk, 1 cup of cottage cheese and blend
21. Prevent sugaring by mixing a drop of vinegar in the Cake Icing.
22. When boiling Meat, add a spoonful of vinegar to
the boiling water to make it more tender.
Cleaning with Vinegar